Great diesel sites
For fleets that fuel in Vermont
- Capital: Montpelier
- Nickname: Green Mountain State
- Elevation: 4,393 ft
- Bird: Hermit Thrush
- Flower: Red Clover
- Counties: 14
- Song: “These Green Mountains”
At Fuelrite, our mission is simple: provide the best savings for small and large fleets by offering cost-plus (wholesale based) pricing on diesel fuel at retail locations. With over 200 locations in 11 states, we are the largest diesel fuel savings network in the Greater Northeast with three times more locations than all of the national truck stop chains combined. Many of our sites are independently owned and located where there are no major truck stop chains.
Our fuel savings network offers all of the security, controls, reporting, and tracking that you need 24/7/365 to manage your fleet. We do all of this without charging our customers any fees. No minimums, no card fees, no transaction fees, no target volumes, no annual fee, no fees-ever.
There are over 1,306,258 CDL Drivers currently employed in the United States. According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were approximately 1.75 million heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers in the United States, along with 877,670 light truck or delivery services drivers and 427,000 driver/sales workers. In all of the states that Fuelrite serves, trucking drives the economy.
In Vermont, the Fuelrite diesel fuel card is accepted at key cities such as
Fairhaven, Ferrisburgh, Bradford, Brattleboro, Wells River
These sites are predominantly tractor-trailer accessible, 24-hour diesel fuel locations including full-service truck stops catering to over-the-road carriers and easy-in, easy-out smaller fueling locations preferred by regional day cab truckers and commercial fleets that utilize straight jobs.
Major interstates in Vermont include:
- 1-89 – is 130 miles long. The Southern or Western terminus is at the New Hampshire state line in Hartford. The Northern or Eastern terminus is Route 133 at the Canadian border in Highgate.
- I-91 – is 177 miles long. The Southern or Western terminus at I-91 at the Massachusetts state line in Guilford. The Northern or Eastern terminus is at A-55 at the Canadian border at Derby Line.
- 1-93 – is 11 miles long. The Southern or Western terminus at I-93 at the New Hampshire state line in Waterford. The Northern or Eastern terminus is in Waterford.
- I-189 – is 1.4 miles long. The Southern or Western terminus at US-7 in South Burlington. The Northern or Eastern terminus I-89 in South Burlington.
- I-289 – is 15 miles long. The Southern or Western terminus is in Colchester. The Northern or Eastern terminus is in Williston.
Truck Driver Salary in Vermont State
- Average base salary $69,469
Source: Indeed.com updated August 18, 2022.
To begin saving on diesel fuel, sign up for our completely free fuel savings card. While available at a large number of select fueling stations in Vermont, our services extend throughout the Greater Northeast.
To learn more about Fuelrite, contact our fuel card experts to sign up for our fuel savings program. The process is simple: We are here to answer any questions and help you equip your fleet with better savings, quality resources, benefits, and a program that makes managing your accounts easier.
Fuel Sites in Vermont