Great diesel sites
For fleets that fuel in New Jersey
New Jersey Facts:
- Capital: Trenton
- Nickname: The Garden State
- Elevation: 1,803 ft
- Bird: Eastern Goldfinch
- Flower: Violet
- Counties: 21
- Song: “I’m From New Jersey”
At Fuelrite, our mission is simple: provide the best savings for small and large fleets by offering cost-plus (wholesale based) pricing on diesel fuel at retail locations. With over 200 locations in 11 states, we are the largest diesel fuel savings network in the Greater Northeast with three times more locations than all of the national truck stop chains combined. Many of our sites are independently owned and located where there are no major truck stop chains.
Our fuel savings network offers all of the security, controls, reporting, and tracking that you need 24/7/365 to manage your fleet. We do all of this without charging our customers any fees. No minimums, no card fees, no transaction fees, no target volumes, no annual fee, no fees-ever.
There are over 1,306,258 CDL Drivers currently employed in the United States. According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were approximately 1.75 million heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers in the United States, along with 877,670 light truck or delivery services drivers and 427,000 driver/sales workers. In all of the states that Fuelrite serves, trucking drives the economy.
In New Jersey, the Fuelrite diesel fuel card is accepted at key cities such as
Avenel, N. Bergen, Bordentown, Brunswick, S. Brunswick, Carlstadt, Carneys Point, Columbia, Cinnaminson, Delaware, S. Edison, Elizabeth, W. Fairfield, Jersey City, Kearny, Linden, Mahwah, Montague Township, Newark, Palisades Park, Palmyra, Phillipsburg, S. Plainfield, E. Rutherford, Ridgefield, Westhampton, Wharton.
These sites are predominantly tractor-trailer accessible, 24-hour diesel fuel locations including full-service truck stops catering to over-the-road carriers and easy-in, easy-out smaller fueling locations preferred by regional day cab truckers and commercial fleets that utilize straight jobs.
Major interstates in New Jersey include:
- I-76 from the Camden to Bellmawr
- I-78 Phillipsburg to Holland Tunnel in Jersey City
- I-80 Delaware Water Gap Toll Bridge, Hardwick Township to Teaneck
- I-95 Delaware River-Turnpike Toll Bridge in Florence Township to George Washington Bridge, Fort Lee
- I-195 Hamilton Township to G.S. Parkway in Wall Township
- I-278 Linden to Goethals Bridge in Elizabeth
- I-280 Parsippany-Troy Hill to NJ Turnpike in Kearny
- I-287 NJ Turnpike in Edison Township to NY Thruway in Mahwah
- I-295 Pennsville Township to Scudder Fall Bridge in Ewing Township
- I-495 NJ Turnpike in Secaucus to Lincoln Tunnel in Weehawken
- I-676 Walt Whitman Bridge in Gloucester City to Ben Franklin Bridge in Camden
- I-85 in Somerset to I-287 in Somerset
- I-895 PA state line in Burlington to I-295 in Burlington
Truck Driver Salary in New Jersey
- Average base salary $92,252
- 14% above national average
Source: Indeed.com updated June 5, 2022.
To learn more about Fuelrite, contact our fuel card experts to sign up for our fuel savings program. The process is simple: We are here to answer any questions and help you equip your fleet with better savings, quality resources, benefits, and a program that makes managing your accounts easier.
New Jersey Locations